Today I am going to review the ‘Oriflame Pure Skin Face Wash’. I am always trying products meant for oily skin. Recently, I used the Oriflame pure skin face wash.
“Pure Skin, Dare to Target” rangehas 4 products for oily problem skin namely –
1) Pure Skin Face Wash Rs. 349 for 150ml (I bought for Rs. 279 on discount)
2) Pure Skin Face Toner Rs. 429 for 150 ml
3) Pure Skin Shine Control Cream Rs. 449 for 50 ml
4) Pure Skin Hide & Treat Rs. 279 for 15 ml
The products are a little expensive. So I prefer to buy them when they are on discounts.
Pure Skin Face Wash
Product Info: Daily cleansing gel for oily problem skin. Removes excess oil and balances oily skin. Massage over wet face and rinse. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Ingredients: Aqua, SLS, Glycerin, Cocamido, Propyl Betaine, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinat, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Cocoamphoacetate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Disodium Edta, Menthol, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Sodium Hydroxide
The product says it contains salicylic acid. But there’s no mention of it in the ingredient list!!!
My take on the Product:
The product is gel based and colourless and smells good. A pea sized amount is enough for 1 wash and doesn’t lather much. It cleanses the skin well, leaves skin mildly cool as it contains menthol and does not dry out the skin. It helps my skin stay oil free for a long time. I have been using this product for about 40 days and I have noticed a positive difference i.e., my skin did not have any new breakouts. Even Avon has a similar range called Clearskin. I had used the face wash from the Avon’s Clearskin range. I would say this is a better product than the Avon one.
I would say anyone having a problem skin should try this product once.
1) Neat and sturdy packaging, comes in a flip open tube. It wont break & spill when you are carrying around.
2) Keeps skin oil free for a long time.
3) Smells good and feels good…..the mild cool sensation.
4) The quantity lasts for a long time.
1) No Cons about the product as such
3) Comes in only 1 size and huge to carry around
4) Available through oriflame consultants only
Ratings: I would rate the product 4.8/5 …… -0.1 for the price & -0.1 for huge size tube
Would I Repurchase?
Yes, the tube I am currently using may finish off any time so I have already placed an order for another tube. I am also planning to try the other products in this range especially the shine control cream.