I was always a lip balm and a lip gloss person back in my school days. Recently, I have graduated to lipsticks. I absolutely love lipsticks for many reasons. I haven’t ditched the lip glosses completely; I just don’t use them alone anymore.
My first lipstick was a Lakme one but now I am a bit inclined towards buying Avon lipsticks for many reasons that I have listed down below:
- These lipsticks do not smell weird or bad.
- A very affordable range of lipsticks.
- They have a huge variety from sheer lipsticks that are moisturising to matte ones that stay all day long.
- These come in a classic black case packaging that I totally love.
Anyhooo, I have many Avon lipsticks and lip-glosses and today I am going to review 2 more lipsticks that I bought from their new range Vitaluscious. I know many people find it difficult to choose Avon lipstick shades from the catalogue but over time, I have learnt to carefully select the shades. Whenever I see the catalogue and decide to buy a lipstick, I know what the shades may turn out to be. I have researched and now that I have the knowledge, I can see the color/shade and tell whether it will suit me.
Quantity: 3.8 gms
Price: Rs 339 but I bought it for Rs 249 on discount, as it is a new launch
- Complete Ingredient list is missing but it contains the goodness of Vitamin B, C & E MoistureSpheres
- Contains nourishing oils of almond, jojoba and lavender
- Has SPF15
To use: Glide over lips.
Tip1: Use it alone if you want a sheer color during the day. It acts a little better than a lip balm. It is very moisturizing and you need to reapply 3 to 4 times during the day.
Tip 2: Use a lip liner under the lipstick for it will stay longer that way and the color will shows up better.
- Provides hydration, softness and protection like a lip balm
- 263% improvement in lips cushion
My Experience with the product:
I have been reaching out to these shades very often especially the enduring sable as it suits my yellow Indian skin and gives a nice lift to my face when I wear this shade. I have a few shades from the original ultra color rich range and the Vitaluscious is sheer as compared to the original ultra color rich lipsticks. It is nice to have each of these lipsticks in your vanity kit. If you are person who has very dry lips then definitely try the Vitaluscious range as it is very very moisturizing. I have normal to dry lips that are a bit pigmented. I would rather use a Vitaluscious lipstick than a tinted lip balm. It also has an SPF15 which many lip balms lack.
Both the shades are such that they can be used for everyday wear as they are sheer nice lip colors.
- Pink Boost is a sheer pink lip color. It will suit the fair to medium skin.
- Enduring Sable is a nice coral peachy shade. This shade can be pulled off by everyone from fair to dusky skin.
Will I repurchase? True to its claims, it does hydrate and protect the lips. I am impressed and I will try other shades from this range and will repurchase enduring sable.