In the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Review that I posted here, I had mentioned that I am looking for an eyeliner to replace the about-to-finish kajal. And as of now, I have bought these kajal/ kohl pencils. To tell you the truth, ‘the bf’ complimented my heavily done kohl eyes *blushes*. I suddenly wanted to buy all the black eyeliners that I came across. And I did buy a few of them 😛
- elf mineral eyeliner $3: Bought this while shopping online. This is a part of the studio line. I like the matte black packaging it comes in. I am yet to use this one.
- Maybelline define-a-line $5: I have used this quite a few times and I will put up a detailed review soon.
- Loreal paris pencil perfect $3: I have used this one but didn’t like it as much. My expectations were high from this Loreal product but it disappointed me.
- Lakme eyeconic kajal INR 150 (I think): ‘The bf’ was visiting India and I asked him to get this for me. He himself purchased this for me. Cute nooo.. >.< I absolutely love this product and I have reviewed it here.
- elf cream eyeliner $3: Bought this while shopping online. This is a part of the studio line too. The tiny pot and the brush is soo cute. hheehe.. will use this soon.
I am eyeing the MAC gel liner and some liquid eyeliners. Please comment below if you have any suggestions for some good liquid eyeliners.