I do not have a Walgreens around my place and rarely get a chance to shop at Walgreens. And I was also looking for a product that I couldn’t find here so I took this opportunity to shop at Walgreens online site. Here is a small post on my experience with Walgreens online site and what I bought from Walgreens online store.
Soooo the product I was looking for is VO5 hot oil treatment. I have read good reviews about this product. Right now I am testing this and will put up a review soon.
Walgreens online shopping store review:
Walgreens offers a free shipping with a minimum order of $25 which is not bad in my opinion. And all the products that I ordered arrived in a good shape within 5-6 days. This was my first experience shopping at Walgreens and I am very much satisfied with the online shopping and will definitely consider shopping here in future. I found the prices to be competitive as compared to the CVS. I wish there is a Walgreens in my area.
What I bought from Walgreens:
- VO5 hot oil treatment $5.99
- elf contour blush and bronzer powder $2.99
- elf waterproof lengthening and volumizing mascara $3
- elf eyeshadow primer $3
- Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette in comfort zone $4.99
- Wet n Wild lipstick in Taj Mauve- Hal 553B $0.89
- Wet n Wild lipstick in Blushing Bali 545A $0.89
- Wet n Wild lipstick in Hot Paris Pink 520E $0.89
- Wet n Wild silk finish lipstick in Cashmere 541B $0.89
- Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit Ash Brown 963 $3.99
I paid a $30 including the taxes. Not bad!!!